Square One provides services for young adults ages 18-24 years of age.
Independent Living Program (for youth who qualify)
- 1:1 IL Case Management Services
- Independent Living Skills Group to include: Cultural & Personal Identity, Supportive Relationships & Community Connections, Physical & Mental Health, Life Skills, Education, Employment, and Housing
- F.Y.I. – Foster Youth of Idaho – Mentoring and Advocacy Program for former and current foster youth.
Rapid Rehousing Program (for youth who qualify)
The Rapid Rehousing Program aids homeless youth ages 18-24. Program benefits include income based rental assistance funding, case management, and life skills training.
Other Contract Programs with Child & Family Services:
- Intensive Family Preservation Services
- Life Story Books
- Supervised Visitation Services
- Nurturing Parent Program